"I was determined and committed to live the last quarter of my life in peace. Free of stress, anxiety and hypertension. Tracey has helped me to gain the tools needed to find that space. Thank you Tracey for teaching me what a meaningful life is." John - Canmore, AB
"Through Tracey's mindfulness coaching I feel like my life has stopped spinning." Penny - Calgary, AB
Tracey works with a number of success driven individuals (business professionals, entrepreneurs and athletes) from around the World via Skype or the phone training them how to incorporate mindfulness into their daily life.
Mindfulness coaching sessions include learning how to:
• Meditate (how, what, where, why and when)
• Stay committed to your regular daily meditation practice.
• Be more focused and increase your productivity at work.
• Decrease feeling overwhelmed.
• Stop multi-tasking and increase your productivity.
• Integrate various mindfulness techniques into your daily life - increasing your ability to enjoy life.
• Better manage your emotions.
• Learn mindful communication – improving how you relate to others.
• Get off the treadmill of life, slowing down and enjoying the present moment.
Tracey also supports individuals to gain more clarity about what is really important in their lives. Learning to set boundaries and putting themselves back in the picture of their own lives. Focusing on de-cluttering and simplifying at many different levels.
For more information or to schedule a session contact Tracey at:
• Contact Tracey for details on her mindfulness coaching package.
Mindfulness Coaching is typically done via the phone, Skype or FaceTime. However, if you would prefer to have your sessions in person you can see her in Silver Springs, NW Calgary.
TRACEY'S BACKGROUND IN MINDFULNESS:
Since the late 90's Tracey Delfs has been traveling to Europe on a regular basis to study with World renowned Zen Master - Thich Nhat Hanh. He is often referred by the media as "The Father of Mindfulness" and Oprah has labled him "the calmest man in the World". Tracey uses mindfulness practices taught by Thich Nhat Hanh and her other mindfulness teachers such as Pema Chodron during her Mindfulness & Meditation one-to-one coaching sessions. She also utilizes her skills as a Certified Life Coach and HeartMath™ coach (stress management) during her sessions.